1,373 Apartments for rent in Eagan, MN with Parking
- Eagan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Eagan Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Eagan Apartments with Garages (19)
- Eagan Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Eagan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Eagan Apartments with Pools (12)
- Eagan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Eagan Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Eagan Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Parking (19)
- Lilydale Apartments with Parking (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Parking (20)
- Rosemount Apartments with Parking (9)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (16)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (12)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Parking (6)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (186)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Eagan?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Eagan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eagan?
Having trouble with Craigslist Eagan? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Eagan apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.