2,689 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Coon Rapids, MN
- Coon Rapids Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Garages (12)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Parking (14)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Coon Rapids Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Brooklyn Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Champlin Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Andover Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Anoka Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Spring Lake Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fridley Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Osseo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Center Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mounds View Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Greetings, North Star State renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your Coon Rapids, Minnesota apartment hunting misadventures! Situated about a dozen miles north of Minneapolis and twenty from Saint Paul, Coon Rapids is one of the Twin Cities’ most attractive, affordable, and family-friendly suburbs. Interested in finding a super sweet apartment in Coon Rapids? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream rentals is what we do best. But before you sc...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coon Rapids? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Coon Rapids that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.