2,382 Short-term Apartments for rent in Coon Rapids, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coon Rapids Accessible Apartments (4)
- Coon Rapids Affordable Apartments (1)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Garages (13)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Parking (15)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Pools (4)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Coon Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Coon Rapids Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brooklyn Park Short-term Apartments (4)
- Champlin Short-term Apartments (1)
- Anoka Short-term Apartments (2)
- Spring Lake Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Blaine Short-term Apartments (1)
- Osseo Short-term Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Center Short-term Apartments (2)
- Columbia Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- New Brighton Short-term Apartments (3)
- New Hope Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Coon Rapids?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Coon Rapids?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coon Rapids?
Greetings, North Star State renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your Coon Rapids, Minnesota apartment hunting misadventures! Situated about a dozen miles north of Minneapolis and twenty from Saint Paul, Coon Rapids is one of the Twin Cities’ most attractive, affordable, and family-friendly suburbs. Interested in finding a super sweet apartment in Coon Rapids? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream rentals is what we do best. But before you sc...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coon Rapids? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Coon Rapids takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.