3,120 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Coon Rapids, MN
- Coon Rapids Accessible Apartments (4)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Garages (15)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Parking (17)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Pools (4)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Coon Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Coon Rapids Senior Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coon Rapids (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Coon Rapids (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Coon Rapids (8)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Champlin Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Andover Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Anoka Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Spring Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fridley Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Osseo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Center Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Columbia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Coon Rapids?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Coon Rapids?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Coon Rapids?
Greetings, North Star State renters, and welcome to the virtual nerve center for your Coon Rapids, Minnesota apartment hunting misadventures! Situated about a dozen miles north of Minneapolis and twenty from Saint Paul, Coon Rapids is one of the Twin Cities’ most attractive, affordable, and family-friendly suburbs. Interested in finding a super sweet apartment in Coon Rapids? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream rentals is what we do best. But before you sc...
Having trouble with Craigslist Coon Rapids? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Coon Rapids should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Coon Rapids may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Coon Rapids. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.