Large Rambler in Coon Rapids - Large rambler featuring 5 bedrooms and 2 baths. Fresh paint, hardwood floors and updates throughout. Detached two car garage and new deck perfect for entertaining.
Requirements are as follows:
2348 113th Ave. Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Owner Rental Criteria Criminal:
If allowed by statute or local ordinance, applicant(s) must have not have any of the following criminal
1. Any Misdemeanor with a sentencing date in the past 3 years
2. Any Felony with a sentencing date in the past 7 years
3. Felony with a sentencing date in the past 10 years for the following crimes: first-degree murder,
second-degree murder, third-degree murder, first-degree manslaughter, kidnapping, first-degree
criminal sexual conduct, first-degree assault, first-degree arson, and first-degree aggravated
4. Conviction of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance as defined in section
102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C 802).
5. Subject to a lifetime sex offender registration requirement under a state sex offender registration
Applicant(s) must not have any foreclosures, short sales, missed mortgage payments, or liens.
Applicant(s) must not have:
1. A result in judgment of eviction against the applicant that was entered in the last 3 years before
2. A settlement with no judgment or writ of recovery that was issued in the last year before
3. Documented property damage
4. Failure to give prompt notice of termination
5. Outstanding rent amounts
6. Outstanding balances
1. A credit score of over 650.
2. If allowed by statute or local ordinance, applicant(s) must not have any bankruptcies, delinquent
accounts, late payment history, or revolving credit over 50%.
Applicant(s) must show proof that the monthly rent for the subject property and the applicant(s) debt
to reported primary income is less than 35% of the combined gross monthly income of the
applicant(s). Proof can include copies of paychecks, tax returns, bank account balances, etc. It is the
Owner’s discretion as to what proof is required, and what is accepted.
*Note: If the applicant does not meet one or more of these criteria, the owner, at his or her sole
discretion, may decline or accept the applicant. Owner may also propose new lease terms, alternate
to advertised terms, to accommodate for unmet criteria.
Application fee of $30.
Please call Kelly at 612-750-6426
No Pets Allowed