243 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Clair Shores, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Clair Shores (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Clair Shores (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Clair Shores (1)
- St. Clair Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Balconies (5)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Clair Shores Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Eastpointe 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Harper Woods 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fraser 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mount Clemens 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Grosse Pointe Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Warren 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Center Line 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Utica 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Clair Shores?
When you think of Detroits music scene, you probably think of the Motown greats like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and the Supremes, and The Temptations. But did you know that St. Clair Shores claimed its own status as an extension of the Detroit scene, too? St. Clair Shores definitely had its heyday in the 1960s, but the remnants of its resort town beginnings are still all around.
St. Clair Shores is 19 miles away from downtown Detroit, but it lacks the gritty urban reality of the city. Once upon a time, this town on Lake St. Clair was part of Erin Township, which today includes not only St. Clair Shores, but also Roseville, Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. In the 1950s and 60s, St. Clair Shores used to be a hopping beach town, with people cruising in their cars and buying records at stores like Car City Records. There was even an amusement park called Jefferson Beach that existed until it burned down in 1955 and was converted to a marina. See more
2 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.