469 Apartments for rent in Pontiac, MI with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pontiac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (15)
- Pontiac Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pontiac Apartments with Parking (20)
- Pontiac Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pontiac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pontiac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Waterford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lake Orion Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Village of Clarkston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Southfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Pontiac?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Pontiac?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pontiac?
Pontiac is home to two of the most renowned haunted houses in all of the world. Visiting the Realm of Darkness will give you the heebie jeebies, and since it's been ranked as one of the most frightening in America, the city around you may not seem all that scary after all.
With about 60,000 inhabitants living within a 20 square mile radius, it may feel a little cluttered in Pontiac. Of course, this is much lower than in Detroit, so hey, it's definitely possible to deal with it. Of course, you'll also have to put up with the cold. During the summer, average temperatures top out around 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Just wait until January, though, when your average high will still be below freezing. If you can deal with this weather and... ahem... a few other things, you'll pay some of the lowest rent prices you'll come across this close to the Great Lakes. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Pontiac renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.