141 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pontiac, MI
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pontiac (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pontiac (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pontiac (3)
- Pontiac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pontiac Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pontiac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Parking (11)
- Pontiac Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pontiac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pontiac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Keego Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waterford Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lake Orion Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Village of Clarkston Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pontiac?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pontiac?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pontiac?
Pontiac is home to two of the most renowned haunted houses in all of the world. Visiting the Realm of Darkness will give you the heebie jeebies, and since it's been ranked as one of the most frightening in America, the city around you may not seem all that scary after all.
With about 60,000 inhabitants living within a 20 square mile radius, it may feel a little cluttered in Pontiac. Of course, this is much lower than in Detroit, so hey, it's definitely possible to deal with it. Of course, you'll also have to put up with the cold. During the summer, average temperatures top out around 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Just wait until January, though, when your average high will still be below freezing. If you can deal with this weather and... ahem... a few other things, you'll pay some of the lowest rent prices you'll come across this close to the Great Lakes. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pontiac should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pontiac may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pontiac. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.