470 Accessible Apartments for rent in Madison Heights, MI
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Madison Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Madison Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Royal Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Warren Accessible Apartments (2)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (13)
- Bloomfield Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Madison Heights?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Madison Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Madison Heights?
"Now you cats talk about your Madison shoes, we're doing a thing we call the Madison blues. We do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues baby. Rock away your blues!" (-George Thorogood)
Madison Heights is a Detroit suburb with about 30,000 residents. As one of the largest of the Metro Detroit suburbs, it was incorporated and given its own municipal government. Since then, business has boomed thanks to nearby Detroit center and the suburban appeal Madison Heights offers its citizens. It's no secret this is where you come when you're tired of the Detroit rat race but are still into launching your own business. This town is fun, entrepreneurial and multicultural. Welcome to the mix! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Madison Heights with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Madison Heights. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.