575 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Farmington Hills, MI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Farmington Hills (10)
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (8)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (15)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (14)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Farmington Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Farmington Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington Hills (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington Hills (11)
- Farmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Livonia 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Novi 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Walled Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Southfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Northville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wolverine Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Plymouth 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Commerce 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Farmington Hills?
Looking for a place to settle in? Farmington Hills is a prosperous city in Oakland County.
Farmington Hills is distinctly a white-collar city, with 88.96% of the workforce employed in the white-collar job market. This is well above the nationwide average. But this doesn't mean blue-collar jobs are scarce or frowned upon. They exist in abundance too. In spite of its small city status, this city has a reasonably high percentage of young, single, and upwardly-mobile experts. This makes it an excellent place for people looking to mingle or seek life partners. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Farmington Hills are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Farmington Hills near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Farmington Hills that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.