282 Cheap Apartments for rent in Auburn Hills, MI
- Auburn Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Parking (12)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (9)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Auburn Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Auburn Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pontiac Cheap Apartments (5)
- Rochester Hills Cheap Apartments (5)
- Troy Cheap Apartments (6)
- Royal Oak Cheap Apartments (7)
- Southfield Cheap Apartments (17)
- Madison Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- Farmington Hills Cheap Apartments (14)
- Sterling Heights Cheap Apartments (8)
- Ferndale Cheap Apartments (9)
- Warren Cheap Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Auburn Hills?
Finding cheap apartments in Auburn Hills takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Auburn Hills by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Auburn Hills in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Auburn Hills.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Auburn Hills. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Auburn Hills.