1,034 Apartments for rent in Bloomfield Hills, MI with Garages
- Bloomfield Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bloomfield Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (5)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (14)
- Southfield Apartments with Garages (10)
- Clawson Apartments with Garages (3)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Garages (19)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (8)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bloomfield Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bloomfield Hills?
Bloomfield Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.