1,584 Apartments for rent in Riverdale Park, MD with Garages
- Riverdale Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Riverdale Park Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Riverdale Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Adelphi Apartments with Garages (2)
- Landover Apartments with Garages (1)
- Summerfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Riverdale Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Riverdale Park?
While Riverdale Park is a nice, normal American suburb today, it hasn't always been. In the 1960s, it was a hotbed of counter-culture, and there are still many remnants left over in the town, like group houses, counter-cultural businesses, and more. Don't expect too much rebelliousness there anymore, though!
Riverdale Park is a small town in Prince George's County, Maryland. The town has a rich history. Founded in the late 19th century, Riverdale Park developed as a suburb of Washington D.C., where people lived when they weren't in the bigger nearby city for work or play. In 1920, the town officially incorporated and became a city, and the area has continued to grow ever since. Most people today still live in Riverdale Park as a suburb. Most people that live there do spend the bulk of their time in either Washington D.C. or nearby College Park, which is home to the main campus of the University of Maryland. Still, Riverdale Park has its own strong, vibrant community with tons of suburban amenities -- a perfect escape from the nearby hustle bustle of America's capital. See more
Riverdale Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.