975 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Riverdale Park, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Riverdale Park (6)
- Riverdale Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Riverdale Park Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Riverdale Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hyattsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Brentwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Landover Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cheverly 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mount Rainier 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Greenbelt 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- New Carrollton 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Riverdale Park?
While Riverdale Park is a nice, normal American suburb today, it hasn't always been. In the 1960s, it was a hotbed of counter-culture, and there are still many remnants left over in the town, like group houses, counter-cultural businesses, and more. Don't expect too much rebelliousness there anymore, though!
Riverdale Park is a small town in Prince George's County, Maryland. The town has a rich history. Founded in the late 19th century, Riverdale Park developed as a suburb of Washington D.C., where people lived when they weren't in the bigger nearby city for work or play. In 1920, the town officially incorporated and became a city, and the area has continued to grow ever since. Most people today still live in Riverdale Park as a suburb. Most people that live there do spend the bulk of their time in either Washington D.C. or nearby College Park, which is home to the main campus of the University of Maryland. Still, Riverdale Park has its own strong, vibrant community with tons of suburban amenities -- a perfect escape from the nearby hustle bustle of America's capital. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Riverdale Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Riverdale Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.