2,416 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Perry Hall, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Perry Hall Accessible Apartments (1)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Parking (7)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Pools (6)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Perry Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- White Marsh Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Carney Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Overlea Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Parkville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Middle River Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Essex Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Joppatowne Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Timonium Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lutherville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Ricki Lake, Jerry Stiller, Debbie Harry, and Sonny Bono all have ties to this small Maryland town. Perry Hall was used as the main location in the 1988 movie Hairspray. Much to be praised, make no mistake: Perry Hall is definitely a town without pity.See more
Finding an apartment in Perry Hall that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.