650 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Edgewood, MD
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edgewood (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Edgewood (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Edgewood (2)
- Joppatowne Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bel Air South Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Perryman Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bel Air Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bel Air North Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aberdeen Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Middle River Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- White Marsh Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Edgewood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Edgewood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Edgewood?
Edgewood is home of the Poole's Island Light, the oldest lighthouse in Maryland.
Edgewood is a community of 24,000 people. Most people who live here commute to nearby cities or towns for work. It's main claim to fame is that it has the oldest lighthouse in the state, Poole's Island Light, which is also the fourth largest lighthouse in the state. You can't actually visit the lighthouse though, since the island it's on was used for artillery and bombing practice in the 1940s. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Edgewood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Edgewood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Edgewood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.