2,392 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (10)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (12)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (3)
- Riviera Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Severna Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gambrills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Edgemere Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Linthicum Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Arnold Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dundalk Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pasadena?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pasadena?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pasadena?
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pasadena should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pasadena may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pasadena. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.