806 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (5)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (8)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (15)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Severna Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Gambrills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Edgemere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Linthicum Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Arnold Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Dundalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Pasadena?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Pasadena?
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Pasadena offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Pasadena. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Pasadena can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.