136 Apartments for Rent in Crofton, MD with Parking
- Crofton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Crofton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Crofton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Crofton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Crofton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Crofton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Crofton Furnished Apartments (3)
- Crofton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Odenton Apartments with Parking (14)
- Gambrills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bowie Apartments with Parking (15)
- Riva Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Parking (4)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (21)
- Glenn Dale Apartments with Parking (1)
- Parole Apartments with Parking (7)
- Severna Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Maryland City Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Crofton?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Crofton?
The planned community of Crofton, Maryland: From "a great forest unlike anything seen in the British Isles," as described by early settlers, to one of Money magazines "100 Best Places to Live." (-- Dr. Joseph Brown,"From Sotweed to Suburbia")
A winning combination of economic opportunity, admirable amenities, in-demand location, and overall environment has landed Crofton a repeat place on Money magazine's list of best places to live. This gated community is a contender, existing in relative anonymity compared to more high-profile Baltimore and D.C. suburbs. Spanning 6.6 square miles with a population of 27,348, Crofton is a comfortable place to live with seasonably high summer temps averaging 87.1 degrees in July (plus accompanying humidity--frizz-sufferers, be warned) and January temps averaging a chilly 22 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Crofton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Crofton apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.