937 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Carney, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carney Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carney Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Carney Apartments with Garages (1)
- Carney Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Carney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Carney Apartments with Parking (7)
- Carney Apartments with Pools (6)
- Carney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Carney Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Parkville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Overlea Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- White Marsh Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Timonium Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lutherville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Middle River Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cockeysville Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
“I would never want to live anywhere but Baltimore. You can look far and wide, but you'll never discover a stranger city with such extreme style. It's as if every eccentric in the South decided to move north, ran out of gas in Baltimore, and decided to stay.” - John Waters
John Waters may have been speaking of Baltimore proper when he said it was his dream town, but there's no real proof he wasn't talking about the overall county. After all, Carney is a small town in Baltimore County in Maryland, so it's entirely possible! Don't believe us? Just ask one of the over 29,000 people currently living there.
Things are nice here. And we mean "expensive" nice. The cost of living in Carney is about 11 percent higher than the rest of the nation, and it’s proximity to Baltimore makes it an attractive place to live for people who work in the city but prefer a quaint, small-town life. It has an abundance of work to be found. It’s definitely not the best choice for people in search of an active entertainment and nightlife scene, but for families looking to settle down find an apartment or condo unit, it’s a great bet! Maryland is a state known for being laid back and friendly and residents love the quiet life of town mixed with the excitement nearby when they're in the mood for it. See more
Finding an apartment in Carney that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.