625 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Capitol Heights, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Capitol Heights (2)
- Capitol Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Parking (5)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Capitol Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Capitol Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Capitol Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Capitol Heights (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Capitol Heights (4)
- Coral Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Walker Mill 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- District Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Suitland 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Forestville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Silver Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Summerfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cheverly 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Landover 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Landover Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Capitol Heights?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Capitol Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Capitol Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.