1,466 Apartments for rent in Wilmington, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Reading Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Woburn Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Andover Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Stoneham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wakefield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Wilmington?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Wilmington?
Wilmington is the home of the Robert S. Peabody Museum, one of the nation’s most extensive depositories of Native American archeological collections.
Located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Wilmington is a town with a rich culture and roots that go all the way back to the 1600s. Things have changed a bit since the 1600s Wilmington--indoor plumbing is a huge plus--and the city has a population of just over 22,000. The city has a history of freedom fighting during wartime, serving as a stop on the underground railroad and having a quadrupled population after World War 2 -- make love, not war.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wilmington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Wilmington renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.