225 Apartments for Rent in Revere, MA with Parking
- Revere Accessible Apartments (5)
- Revere Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Revere Apartments with Garages (8)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Revere Apartments with Pools (7)
- Revere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Revere Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Revere Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (13)
- Saugus Apartments with Parking (2)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Parking (5)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (16)
- Malden Apartments with Parking (17)
- Melrose Apartments with Parking (8)
- Lynn Apartments with Parking (8)
- Nahant Apartments with Parking (1)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (38)
- Wakefield Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Revere?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Revere?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Revere?
"In the hour of darkness and peril and need, The people will waken and listen to hear The hurry hoof-beats of that steed, And the midnight message of Paul Revere." - (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Paul Revere's Ride")
If you want to dig your toes into the sand, youll love living in Revere. This beach town enjoys a curving white sand beach two and a half miles in length. A quick mass transit ride on Bostons "T" from Beantowns center, and Bostons Logan International Airport, you can be walking along the tide line in no time. In summer months, test out your skills at a renowned sand castle building competition that is held every year along the waterfront. The towns diverse population of around 55,000 is a community of urban neighborhoods, with the Revere Beach Reservation Historic District holding a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Bring a towel, and youre move-in ready.
Having trouble with Craigslist Revere? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Revere apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.