1,004 Apartments for rent in Salem, MA with Garages
- Salem Accessible Apartments (2)
- Salem Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Salem Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Salem Apartments with Parking (11)
- Salem Apartments with Pools (2)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Salem Furnished Apartments (1)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Peabody Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lynn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Saugus Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Revere Apartments with Garages (9)
- Wakefield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Melrose Apartments with Garages (2)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (8)
- Malden Apartments with Garages (8)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Salem?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Salem?
About 20 miles away from Boston, sits a little town called Salem. You may have heard of it. With more than its fair share of history, Salem is still making a splash today as both a tourist spot and a great residential area. It’s been home to witches, famous writers and politicians and today it is home to over 40,000 residents from all walks of life. Looking to join the wicked awesome renters who call Salem home? We’ve got a trusty apartment guide and some listings to help your hunt go as smoothly as possible. See more
Salem apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.