742 Furnished Apartments for rent in Peabody, MA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Peabody (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Peabody (3)
- Peabody Accessible Apartments (2)
- Peabody Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Peabody Apartments with Garages (4)
- Peabody Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Peabody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Peabody Apartments with Parking (6)
- Peabody Apartments with Pools (4)
- Peabody Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Peabody Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Peabody Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Danvers Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lynnfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Salem Furnished Apartments (1)
- Swampscott Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wakefield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Melrose Furnished Apartments (1)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Malden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Furnished Apartments (2)
- Medford Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Peabody?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Peabody?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Peabody?
Tanner City: where home feels like a good leather glove!
Peabody, Massachusetts, aka "Tanner City" or "Leather City," is known for its glorified past as an important city for New England's leather industry. The tanneries may now be closed, but the local high school sports teams still carry the pride, "Go Tanners!" You can find Peabody and its 51,000 residents in the North Shore region of Essex County. Warm summers and cold, snowy winters are par for the course in this area. Snowfall approaches 100 inches annually, so don't forget your snowblower. Cost of living in Peabody is high – more than 30 percent above the greater U.S. – but unemployment is slightly lower in the area than in the whole of Massachusetts. Peabody is a short two mile broom ride away from Salem, and 15 miles from Boston. See more
Furnished apartments in Peabody can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Peabody as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.