1,120 Apartments for rent in Norwood, MA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Norwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Norwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Norwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Norwood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Norwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Norwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Norwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Norwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dedham Apartments with Parking (7)
- Canton Apartments with Parking (7)
- Walpole Apartments with Parking (1)
- Sharon Apartments with Parking (2)
- Needham Apartments with Parking (8)
- Medfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Stoughton Apartments with Parking (12)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Foxborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Randolph Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Norwood?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Norwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norwood?
"Norwood asleep beneath / A crisp, crunchy blanket of snow. / Stillness. / Dim street lights bathe / Everything in amber glow." (-- Zach McClure, "Norwood Night")
Norwood is an idyllic city, embracing true New England character with its historic homes and proud contributions to the founding of the United States. The easy commute to Boston jobs (and Boston paychecks!) makes Norwood attractive, since apartment rental prices are some of the most affordable in the area. Do the streets look familiar? You might have seen them in trailers for Kate Winslet's film "Labor Day", or in Mark Wahlberg's 2012 hit "Ted" both were filmed in Norwood.
Having trouble with Craigslist Norwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Norwood apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.