887 Apartments for rent in Lexington, MA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Waltham Apartments with Parking (26)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (9)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (7)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (19)
- Winchester Apartments with Parking (2)
- Woburn Apartments with Parking (14)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Parking (4)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Parking (23)
- Newton Apartments with Parking (57)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lexington?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lexington?
"When the porter yells Massachusetts, I'll be there with bells / Massachusetts. Homesick as can be, Massachusetts / Only place for me, Massachusetts / [...] As you walk to Lexington, you think of glory / When those Minutemen were done, they left a story." (-Anita O'Day, "Massachusetts")
A suburb rich with history, Lexington, Massachusetts, is the birthplace of the Revolutionary War. Just 15 miles from downtown Boston, it's rife with monuments and parks lining its historical streets. The most prominent among these are the Battle Green, the first war memorial in the country, the Revolutionary Monument, and the Center Depot, which presently serves as the headquarters of the Lexington Historical Society. You'll pay for such a refined and history-infused existence. Invest sufficient time searching for a rental home in Lexington, however, and you could walk away with a really good deal. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lexington apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.