2,656 Accessible Apartments for rent in Hull, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hull Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hull Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hull Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hull Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hull Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hull Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hull Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hull Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Weymouth Town Accessible Apartments (6)
- Quincy Accessible Apartments (17)
- Nahant Accessible Apartments (1)
- Revere Accessible Apartments (4)
- Boston Accessible Apartments (88)
- Chelsea Accessible Apartments (5)
- Abington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Swampscott Accessible Apartments (1)
- Everett Accessible Apartments (2)
The peninsula town of Hull, Massachusetts, is known as an excellent summer home location. In fact, quite a few movers-and-shakers have called Hull home during the warmer months; these include Calvin Coolidge, several members of the extended Kennedy clan, and the former mayor of Boston, John F. Fitzgerald, better known by the locals as Honey Fitz.
Hull is a little town located on the Massachusetts Bay, right at the entrance of the Boston Harbor (you remember this famous landmark and home of the Boston Tea Party from high school history, right?). The coastal city functions as a bedroom community for those commuting into the larger nearby cities of Boston and Dorchester. Hull has a history of life saving; an estimated 1,000 people have been saved from shipwrecks by members of the Humane Society in Hull over the years. If you're into the beach, you'll love living in Hull, as it has one of the nicest beaches in New England, complete with boardwalk and beautiful homes just yards from the sand. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Hull with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Hull. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.