442 Apartments for rent in Braintree Town, MA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Braintree Town Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Garages (2)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Parking (5)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Pools (3)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Braintree Town Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Braintree Town Furnished Apartments (1)
- Braintree Town Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Randolph Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Quincy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Abington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Stoughton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hull Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Braintree Town?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Braintree Town?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Braintree Town?
Have you ever dreamed about living in a city that was the birthplace of two presidents who were father and son? Me neither, but you can achieve this goal all the same once you move to the historic city of Braintree, Massachusetts. For nitpickers who insist that John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams were born in the nearby town of Quincy, simply inform those know-it-alls that at the time each of these future oval-office holding famous guys were born, Quincy was a part of Braintree.
Located only 10 miles from bustling Boston, Braintree features both established residential communities and a broad industrial base that makes it one of the most desirable places to live in the entire region. Unfortunately, this is the kind of thing that leads to higher rents (wouldn't you know it) but hey, stuff happens. The city also has proven enticing to Hollywood filmmakers who used it as a location for films as varied as The Departed and (wait for it) Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Many lakes and ponds dot the city, accounting for about 4.5 percent of its total square miles. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Braintree Town renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.