132 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Andover, MA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Andover (2)
- Andover Accessible Apartments (3)
- Andover Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Andover Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Andover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Andover Apartments with Parking (4)
- Andover Apartments with Pools (3)
- Andover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Andover Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Andover Furnished Apartments (1)
- Andover Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Andover (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Andover (3)
- Lawrence 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Methuen Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tewksbury 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wilmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Reading 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Haverhill 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Billerica 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pinehurst 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lynnfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Andover?
The small Massachusetts city of Andover was one of the founding towns that were involved in the Salem Witch Trials back in the olden days. While it's seen as a stain in history for the region, it's also a fascinating case study of American scapegoating and mob mentality that is revisited frequently by schools and history buffs as a cautionary tale.
Andover is a town in Essex County, Massachusetts that sits just outside Boston. It has a population of 8,762 and covers only about 3.8 square miles on the map. The area was settled in the late 1600s so it has a pretty rich history! The town has all the charm you'd expect from a little New England Village, and is also close enough to Boston to be able to pop in and enjoy the fun and excitement of city life as well! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Andover are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Andover near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Andover that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.