257 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in New Orleans, LA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Orleans (161)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (58)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (114)
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (17)
- New Orleans Apartments with Balconies (316)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (48)
- New Orleans Apartments with Gyms (37)
- New Orleans Apartments with Hardwood Floors (250)
- New Orleans Apartments with Parking (248)
- New Orleans Apartments with Pools (55)
- New Orleans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (362)
- New Orleans Dog Friendly Apartments (235)
- New Orleans Furnished Apartments (134)
- New Orleans Luxury Apartments (367)
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments (247)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in New Orleans (106)
- Chalmette 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Arabi 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gretna 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Eden Isle 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Harvey 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Jefferson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Metairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Marrero 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Slidell 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Elmwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in New Orleans?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in New Orleans?
How expensive are studio apartments in New Orleans?
If ever a city rose from its ashes, that city is New Orleans. Chances are you’re proud to live in NOLA. This guide aims to help extend your pride to how you live in NOLA. Are you a gracious, Southern hostess, throwing large dinner parties in your plantation-era home? Or are you a low-impact sustainability guru, living simply out of your quaint shotgun? Perhaps you don’t know who you are—or, should I say, who you’d like to be. That’s why apartment hunting is thrilling: the possibilities, my dear,...See more
2 bedroom apartments in New Orleans are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in New Orleans near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in New Orleans that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.