467 Furnished Apartments for rent in Olathe, KS
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Olathe (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Olathe (1)
- Olathe Accessible Apartments (9)
- Olathe Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Olathe Apartments with Garages (24)
- Olathe Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Olathe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Olathe Apartments with Parking (31)
- Olathe Apartments with Pools (22)
- Olathe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Olathe Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Olathe Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
- Lenexa Furnished Apartments (5)
- Shawnee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Overland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Leawood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Prairie Village Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grandview Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (21)
- Gladstone Furnished Apartments (2)
Even from here, we can see the wheels in your head spinning ‘round and ‘round. You know you want to find an apartment in Olathe, Kansas, but you’re not sure where to start. Hell, maybe you don’t even know how to pronounce Olathe (it’s “Oh-Lay-Tha” – or “Oh-lay-thə,” for those of you familiar with the concept of the schwa E). In any case, you can put those wheels in chill mode and let us take it from here, because finding people dream dwellings in Olathe (or anywhere, for that matter) is our spec...
Having trouble with Craigslist Olathe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Olathe can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Olathe as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.