119 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Gary, IN
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gary (4)
- Gary Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Gary Apartments with Garages (15)
- Gary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Gary Apartments with Parking (23)
- Gary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Gary Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Gary Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Gary (14)
- Griffith 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Merrillville 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- East Chicago 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Schererville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hammond 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Portage 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Crown Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lansing 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Calumet City 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sauk Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Greetings, Hoosiers! Word on the streets is you’re in the market for a primo apartment in Gary, Indiana, situated in the southeastern quadrant of the Chicagoland area. Good news! You’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream homes … er, apartments … in Gary is what we do best. Just take these ten simple pieces of advice to heart and you’ll be kicking back in your dream dwellings in less time than it takes to say, “Who the heck was Gary, anyway?” (F.Y.I., Elbert Gary was the chairman of the U.S. Steel Corporation, which founded the city in 1906 … Exciting, huh? Sure it is!) See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Gary provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Gary. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.