594 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Gary, IN
- Gary Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gary Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Gary Apartments with Parking (10)
- Gary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gary Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Gary (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Gary (10)
- Griffith Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Merrillville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Schererville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hammond Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Portage Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Crown Point Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lansing Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Calumet City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dolton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Gary?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Gary?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Gary?
Greetings, Hoosiers! Word on the streets is you’re in the market for a primo apartment in Gary, Indiana, situated in the southeastern quadrant of the Chicagoland area. Good news! You’ve come to the right place, because scoring people their dream homes … er, apartments … in Gary is what we do best. Just take these ten simple pieces of advice to heart and you’ll be kicking back in your dream dwellings in less time than it takes to say, “Who the heck was Gary, anyway?” (F.Y.I., Elbert Gary was the chairman of the U.S. Steel Corporation, which founded the city in 1906 … Exciting, huh? Sure it is!) See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Gary should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Gary may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Gary. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.