367 Apartments for rent in Waukegan, IL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waukegan (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waukegan (4)
- Waukegan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Waukegan Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Waukegan Apartments with Garages (9)
- Waukegan Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Waukegan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waukegan Apartments with Parking (11)
- Waukegan Apartments with Pools (6)
- Waukegan Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Waukegan Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gurnee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Bluff Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Zion Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Libertyville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lindenhurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Mundelein Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Waukegan?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Waukegan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waukegan?
"They say that I put Waukegan on the map. But it's not true. Waukegan really put me on the map. That's a fact." (--Comedian Jack Benny)
Perched on the shore of Lake Michigan just south of the Wisconsin border, diverse, urban Waukegan has around 95,000 residents inhabiting some twenty three miles of land. Known as "mini Chicago," Waukegan means "Little Fort" in the Native American Potawatomi language. 40 miles and less than an hour from downtown Chicago, the town has many big city attributes, including ethnic restaurants, entertainment, and industry. Its many neighborhoods range from an urban core to farmland. The recently renovated art deco era Genesee Theatre is the pride of the lakefront area, both a concert hall and movie palace that seats over twenty four hundred fans. It may be "mini Chicago," but Waukegan has plenty to offer to all. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waukegan offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Waukegan. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Waukegan can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.