710 Apartments for rent in Waukegan, IL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waukegan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Waukegan Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Waukegan Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Waukegan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waukegan Apartments with Parking (11)
- Waukegan Apartments with Pools (6)
- Waukegan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Waukegan Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Waukegan Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Chicago Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gurnee Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lake Bluff Apartments with Garages (2)
- Zion Apartments with Garages (1)
- Libertyville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lindenhurst Apartments with Garages (6)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Garages (12)
- Mundelein Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Waukegan?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Waukegan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waukegan?
"They say that I put Waukegan on the map. But it's not true. Waukegan really put me on the map. That's a fact." (--Comedian Jack Benny)
Perched on the shore of Lake Michigan just south of the Wisconsin border, diverse, urban Waukegan has around 95,000 residents inhabiting some twenty three miles of land. Known as "mini Chicago," Waukegan means "Little Fort" in the Native American Potawatomi language. 40 miles and less than an hour from downtown Chicago, the town has many big city attributes, including ethnic restaurants, entertainment, and industry. Its many neighborhoods range from an urban core to farmland. The recently renovated art deco era Genesee Theatre is the pride of the lakefront area, both a concert hall and movie palace that seats over twenty four hundred fans. It may be "mini Chicago," but Waukegan has plenty to offer to all. See more
Waukegan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.