575 Apartments for rent in Waukegan, IL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waukegan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Waukegan Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Waukegan Apartments with Garages (9)
- Waukegan Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Waukegan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waukegan Apartments with Parking (11)
- Waukegan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Waukegan Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Waukegan Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gurnee Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Bluff Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pleasant Prairie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mundelein Apartments with Pools (1)
- Highland Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Deerfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kenosha Apartments with Pools (2)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Northbrook Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Waukegan?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Waukegan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waukegan?
"They say that I put Waukegan on the map. But it's not true. Waukegan really put me on the map. That's a fact." (--Comedian Jack Benny)
Perched on the shore of Lake Michigan just south of the Wisconsin border, diverse, urban Waukegan has around 95,000 residents inhabiting some twenty three miles of land. Known as "mini Chicago," Waukegan means "Little Fort" in the Native American Potawatomi language. 40 miles and less than an hour from downtown Chicago, the town has many big city attributes, including ethnic restaurants, entertainment, and industry. Its many neighborhoods range from an urban core to farmland. The recently renovated art deco era Genesee Theatre is the pride of the lakefront area, both a concert hall and movie palace that seats over twenty four hundred fans. It may be "mini Chicago," but Waukegan has plenty to offer to all. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Waukegan means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Waukegan could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.