3,299 Apartments for rent in Oak Park, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (15)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (29)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Oak Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- River Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Melrose Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (914)
- La Grange Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Justice Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Oak Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Oak Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oak Park?
The list of notable residents from Oak Park is impressive by anyone's standards. On that list are two of the worlds great legends: Frank Lloyd Wright and Ernest Hemingway.
Do you want to live in a town that has less than 53,000 people? Not enough? What if it's friendly and welcoming, close to a major city and a strong history of culture and refinement? If so then Oak Park is an outstanding choice. With a reputation for being a city where the population reads like a Who's Who guide, this city has all of the benefits of city life without the hassles. You will find places like the Frank Lloyd Wright house and botanical gardens that will impress visitors as well as outstanding local bars and restaurants to impress yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Oak Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.