1,556 Apartments for rent in Des Plaines, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Des Plaines Accessible Apartments (3)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Garages (9)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Parking (12)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Pools (5)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Des Plaines Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Des Plaines Furnished Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glenview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wheeling Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Des Plaines?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Des Plaines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Des Plaines?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Des Plaines renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.