171 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Boise, ID
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Boise (28)
- Boise Accessible Apartments (20)
- Boise Apartments with Balconies (82)
- Boise Apartments with Garages (90)
- Boise Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Boise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Boise Apartments with Parking (135)
- Boise Apartments with Pools (24)
- Boise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Boise Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Boise Furnished Apartments (15)
- Boise Luxury Apartments (190)
- Boise Pet Friendly Apartments (99)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boise (68)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boise (38)
- Garden City 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Meridian 3 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Eagle 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Kuna 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Star 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Nampa 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Middleton 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Caldwell 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Mountain Home 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Twin Falls 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Boise, Idaho is anything but a small northwestern town. The capital of Idaho, Boise is also the state’s most populated city, with over 200,000 residents. Picturesque landscapes, culture and that homey feeling right in the middle of a metropolitan city are just a few of the factors that led to Boise being named one of the “Best Places to Live in 2009” by U.S. News and World Report. Stand anywhere and treat your eyes to the breathtaking views of its sweeping terrain. There’s a reason why Idaho is ...
The Bench: Just south of Downtown is the area known as “the Bench.” Named after the sudden increase in elevation, resembling a step, or more accurately, a bench (It’s not called “the step,” now is it?), The Bench (or Benches) was created long ago as a shoreline to the Boise River. These days, The Bench is home to many residential neighborhoods, mainly consisting of older, single-family houses built between the ‘60s- ‘80s, with a few newer homes and apartment complexes mixed in. Depending on where you’re looking, rent prices can vary greatly. West Bench tends to be more expensive, while Central Bench is more wallet-friendly and offers many apartment and home rental choices. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Boise provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Boise. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.