575 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Boise, ID
- Boise Accessible Apartments (19)
- Boise Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Boise Apartments with Garages (90)
- Boise Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Boise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Boise Apartments with Parking (138)
- Boise Apartments with Pools (24)
- Boise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Boise Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Boise Furnished Apartments (18)
- Boise Luxury Apartments (191)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Boise (17)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Boise (53)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boise (37)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Boise (5)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Meridian Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Eagle Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Kuna Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Star Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Nampa Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Middleton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Caldwell Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Mountain Home Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Twin Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Boise?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Boise?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Boise?
Boise, Idaho is anything but a small northwestern town. The capital of Idaho, Boise is also the state’s most populated city, with over 200,000 residents. Picturesque landscapes, culture and that homey feeling right in the middle of a metropolitan city are just a few of the factors that led to Boise being named one of the “Best Places to Live in 2009” by U.S. News and World Report. Stand anywhere and treat your eyes to the breathtaking views of its sweeping terrain. There’s a reason why Idaho is ...
The Bench: Just south of Downtown is the area known as “the Bench.” Named after the sudden increase in elevation, resembling a step, or more accurately, a bench (It’s not called “the step,” now is it?), The Bench (or Benches) was created long ago as a shoreline to the Boise River. These days, The Bench is home to many residential neighborhoods, mainly consisting of older, single-family houses built between the ‘60s- ‘80s, with a few newer homes and apartment complexes mixed in. Depending on where you’re looking, rent prices can vary greatly. West Bench tends to be more expensive, while Central Bench is more wallet-friendly and offers many apartment and home rental choices. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Boise should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Boise may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Boise. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.