525 Accessible Apartments for rent in West Des Moines, IA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (32)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Garages (40)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (19)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Parking (47)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Pools (21)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- West Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- West Des Moines Furnished Apartments (5)
- West Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Waukee Accessible Apartments (4)
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grimes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Johnston Accessible Apartments (5)
- Des Moines Accessible Apartments (18)
- Ankeny Accessible Apartments (7)
- Pleasant Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Altoona Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bondurant Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in West Des Moines?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in West Des Moines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Des Moines?
Named after the Des Moines River, the French_"des Moines"_translates literally to "from the monks".
Located at the center of Iowathe Corncob Stateis the attractive city of West Des Moines. Home to 59,000 people and still counting, this medium-sized city has been attracting residents with its eye-catching real estate development. West Des Moines doesn't just happen to be the second-largest suburb in Des Moines, its also the tenth-largest in Iowa, thanks to the wealthy investors who saw the areas potential. West Des Moins boasts thriving businesses and institutions that offer lots of opportunities for employment, so if you are planning on moving to West Des Moines, give yourself a pat on the back. It was a good decision. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in West Des Moines with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in West Des Moines. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.