1,633 Apartments for rent in Vinings, GA with Hardwood Floors
- Vinings Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vinings Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- Vinings Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vinings Apartments with Parking (7)
- Vinings Apartments with Pools (6)
- Vinings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vinings Luxury Apartments (1)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Mableton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (429)
- Marietta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Vinings?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Vinings?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vinings?
"Be cocky. Walk into the Georgia Dome like you own it." - Mary Lou Retton
Yes, at first glance, you probably misread this city's name as "Viking," but don't worry. You won't have to run from helmet-wearing warriors here, although you may have to worry about helmet-wearing ghosts from the Union Army. Unfortunately, this town was occupied by a few villains back in 1864 during the time of the American Civil War. This may have been why the town was originally called "Crossroad" and even more strikingly called "Paces" back in the days. After being decimated by the Union troops, Paces became Vinings and was totally reconstructed. Although still part of Atlanta, the neighbors refuse to recognize Vinings as a separate entity, so it's just a little old census designated place. Don't let that fool you into thinking there's no fun to be had here, though. Atlanta, eat your heart out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vinings? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Vinings renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.