355 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Union City, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Union City (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Union City (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Union City (18)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- College Park Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- East Point Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Palmetto Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tyrone Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hapeville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Chattahoochee Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Union City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Union City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Union City?
What's not to like about an ancient, haunted landmark tinged with tales of ghosts showing up in the middle of the night? The Historic Green Manor in Union City, now a famous restaurant, was once a cotton farm and rumor has it that it has been haunted ever since. Eerie!
In fact, the case of a haunted farm transformed into a prominent restaurant describes Union City perfectly. This town, with a population close to 20,000, is a perfect blend of antiquity and modernity. It has the character of a small town, but is adequately urban due to its close proximity to Atlanta. So when you have city life withdrawal symptoms (if you do), you simply have to drive 15 miles to reach Atlanta. Ghosts aside, seems like a win-win to us. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Union City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Union City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Union City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.