157 Condos for rent in Tucker, GA
- Tucker Accessible Apartments (5)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Tucker Apartments with Garages (6)
- Tucker Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Tucker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Tucker Apartments with Parking (11)
- Tucker Apartments with Pools (9)
- Tucker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Tucker Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Tucker Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tucker Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Scottdale Condos for Rent (1)
- Stone Mountain Condos for Rent (1)
- North Decatur Condos for Rent (3)
- Chamblee Condos for Rent (3)
- North Druid Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Decatur Condos for Rent (1)
- Brookhaven Condos for Rent (11)
- Druid Hills Condos for Rent (3)
- Dunwoody Condos for Rent (5)
- Candler-McAfee Condos for Rent (1)
Want small town living with access to big city activities? Tucker, Georgia, located just 14 miles northeast of Atlanta,offers just that. When you're in Tucker, though, you feel worlds away from a big city, since the heart of the town feels like an old-fashioned, country village. Tucker is home to a ton of local restaurants, shops and businesses, and Main Street, in the center of the city. which is host to the annual Tucker Day Festival celebrating the towns own history. If you want to live near Atlanta but not in it, and want to experience the real charm of the American south, Tucker is definitely a great option for you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucker? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Tucker is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Tucker may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Tucker that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.