2,470 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Sugar Hill, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sugar Hill (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sugar Hill (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sugar Hill (5)
- Sugar Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sugar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Suwanee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Buford Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cumming Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Duluth Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Flowery Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Johns Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lawrenceville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Oakwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dacula Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sugar Hill?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sugar Hill?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sugar Hill?
Sugar Hill was named after an incident that happened decades ago where a large shipment of sugar spilled in the area. The unofficial story is that in a freight trip, a heavily loaded wagon lost its wheel while traveling uphill and toppled much of its load, including several bags of sugar. Sugar Hill had been a Georgia Militia District for several years before it was incorporated as a city on March 24, 1939, making it a relatively young city.
Sugar Hill is part of northern Gwinnett County, located in Georgia, and part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The city is home to 19,681 people inside 10.6 square miles of land, according to a 2012 population estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau. It was once merely a bug on the map, three miles south of Buford, but is now the fourth largest city in Gwinnett County, with a population growth rate of 6.3%. It is projected that by 2050, the number of people in Sugar Hill will blow up to almost 400,000. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sugar Hill should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sugar Hill may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sugar Hill. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.