2,524 Apartments for rent in Stone Mountain, GA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stone Mountain Accessible Apartments (2)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Garages (5)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Parking (8)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Stone Mountain Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Stone Mountain Luxury Apartments (17)
- Stone Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Clarkston Apartments with Pools (4)
- Redan Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tucker Apartments with Pools (11)
- Scottdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lilburn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lithonia Apartments with Pools (6)
- North Decatur Apartments with Pools (6)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Pools (2)
- Decatur Apartments with Pools (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Stone Mountain?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Stone Mountain?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stone Mountain?
"Let freedom ring, from the Stone Mountain of Georgia ..."-- Martin Luther King, Jr., "I Have a Dream," Aug. 28, 1963
From a granite quarry to a tourism destination, the city of Stone Mountain, GA, has benefited from its proximity to Stone Mountain since the town was incorporated in 1839. Originally known as New Gibraltar -- also a reference to the nearby land formation that lays claim to being the largest exposed granite dome in North America -- the Georgia state legislature changed its name in 1847. Today, this town of just less than 6,000 is a rock-solid choice for a new place to call home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Stone Mountain means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Stone Mountain could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.