1,247 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stockbridge (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Stockbridge (12)
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (7)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (19)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (23)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (20)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- McDonough 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Morrow 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Jonesboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Irondale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hampton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Conley 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Candler-McAfee 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Locust Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Stockbridge are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Stockbridge near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Stockbridge that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.