1,742 Apartments for rent in Scottdale, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Scottdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Parking (9)
- Scottdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Scottdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Scottdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Scottdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Panthersville Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Scottdale?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Scottdale?
Did you know Scottdale, Georgia, has produced some extraordinary talent? People who have called Scottdale home include rapper Joe Green, rapper Mr. Ku, NFL player Patrick Pass, comedian Saleem Cooke, rap group Charlie Boy Gang and band A-dam-shame.
Located in the heart of Decatur County, Scottdale is a small-town home to about 10,600 people. The town is basically a suburb of Atlanta, which is one of the biggest cities in the southeast. Many people live in Scottdale in order to commute into Atlanta for work. Living here is more affordable than in the big city, and having a home here also affords you the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city when you want. It also has some perks of its own, which is one reasons why so many people love calling it home. Move to Scottdale if you want a small Southern town with its own park, lovely public facilities, transportation options and with great access to some of the best amenities in one of the biggest cities in the United States. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Scottdale renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.