146 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Port Wentworth, GA
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Garages (8)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Parking (8)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Pools (8)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Port Wentworth Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Rincon Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pooler Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Garden City Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Savannah Dog Friendly Apartments (100)
- Hardeeville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Georgetown Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Thunderbolt Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Whitemarsh Island Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Eli Whitney created the cotton gin in Port Wentworth, Georgia, in 1793.
The charming city of Port Wentworth is full of Southern history, including the history of cotton, Civil War sites and plantations. It is a small suburban area that had a population of 5,359 during the 2010 census. You might call it the middle of nowhere if it wasn't within Savannah's metropolitan area, which is why it is often dubbed "Savannah's Front Porch." See more
Finding an apartment in Port Wentworth that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.